Saturday 1 January 2000

Doctor Who Series 5 Reviews


I Am constantly Trying To Put Episode Reviews On the site, But This Takes Time, So The Review You Are Looking For Might Not Be There. If It Insnt There, Just Wait, I WILL put it up :)

All of these reviews are courtesy of the Lovely D0ct0r11, he has a wonderful site called TheCitadelOfTheTimeLords, and its utterly lovely. I recommend you visiting it sometime; however, keep coming back here also :D. Doctor11 Has, I repeat HAS given me permission to put these on here, so meh :P. i think thats enough of that now. On with The Links ...

THE ELEVENTH HOUR

THE BEAST BELOW

VICTORY OF THE DALEKS

THE TIME OF ANGELS/
FLESH AND STONE


VAMPIRES OF VENICE

AMY'S CHOICE

THE HUNGRY EARTH/
COLD BLOOD


VINCENT AND THE DOCTOR

THE LODGER

THE PANDORICA OPENS/
THE BIG BANG

0 comments: